Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking a Regional Account Manager to manage the relationship and drive revenue with a key customer for Hitachi Vantara. The ideal location for the role is the Richmond, VA or Washington, DC area.
- Develop account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships.
- Ensures alignment to global strategy and ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Identify, lead, develop and track opportunities, from identification to the close.
- Opportunity expansion
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop activation plans.
- Application of specialized/vertical knowledge to recommend customized solution.
- Mapping our solutions (references) with customer business needs that differentiate the customers in their markets.
- Supported by GEO based industry knowledge.
- Coordinate with vertical and technical specialists across geos-.
- Collaborate with internal team capable of building compelling business case.
- Work with regional and local partner relationships to maximize account engagement.
- Use solutions selling to identify opportunities that add value to our customers by helping them save money, make money or manage risk.
- Empowered to lead sale of complete Vantara portfolio.
- Ability to reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references.
- Lead management through Salesforce.
- Understand business priorities and the reliance on technology to achieve desired results.
- Understand the client strategy, political/competitive landscape and budget priorities.
Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop activation plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology or Business preferred
- Extensive experience selling enterprise level technical solutions in the areas of storage, infrastructure, software, cloud, and services
- Experience managing a key account or group of accounts at a regional or global level with total revenues exceeding $20 million