Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics AX/CRM Partners in the world. Our United States practices are experiencing rapid growth in all areas. We are hiring in multiple roles across the country in our Managed Services practice which provides ongoing support and enhancements to our customers Enterprise solutions. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally.Job Description
Hitachi Solutions Managed Services provide ongoing support and value to our North American customers. Want to the take next step in your career? In a cloud-first, mobile-first world, the retention of customers through Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM) is critical to the success of an enterprise software business. An essential element of an effective CLM strategy is the function delivered by the Customer Success Manager
(CSM). The CSM provides customer lifecycle focus from deployment through usage, adoption and continual consumption.
CSM's maximize the client's return on investment in Microsoft products and services, drive usage of cloud services, increase reference-ability and broaden upsell/cross-sell opportunities. The CSM is a key part of our customer facing managed services team. Hitachi CSM's get to be and act like an entrepreneur where each CSM manages a portfolio of business worth over $1M each. Qualifications
- Create value for customers by ensuring they clearly define business outcomes and then build a "success plan" with the appropriately identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Be accountable to drive high usage of Hitachi services within customers by driving the creation and execution of a thorough and action-oriented Adoption Plan.
- Demonstrate advanced insights and understanding of customer's business/industry and challenge appropriately the way a customer views both their business and processes.
- Build/maintain rapid channel of communication to customer in case of online service-related issues and events
- Represent the "Voice of the Customer", specifically key business decision makers, within Hitachi.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager or lead Customer Management role
- Proven ability to map the customer's business process to product capability.
- Demonstrated ability to use storytelling and customer evidence to connect technology to customer's business processes and desired business outcomes.
- Experience in Manufacturing or Retail industry
- Top-notch executive engagement skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with business decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills that establish Trusted Advisor relationships with clients
- Strong organizational/time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects, align resources and manage to measurable business and technology outcomes
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity
- Prior experience with ERP, CRM and Analytics SW support or implementation
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required (up to 20%)