Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
The Solutions Consultant plays a strategic role within the sales organization and will be compensated based on the team's success. The Solutions Consultant will work with account executives and pre-sales technical leads to help drive strategies across multiple accounts, by understanding key technical, financial, operational and business challenges within the industry. The Solution Consultant creates highly innovative solutions and contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas. The Solutions Consultant will help set the vision and present the findings to key customer stakeholders and senior executives.
• Provide industry expertise tied to Hitachi Vantara solutions and services
• Evangelize the Hitachi Vantara vision to acquire, retain, and develop customers
• Provide industry and technical education and guidance to customers
• Work with Hitachi Vantara account teams to develop and present customer technical vision and strategic roadmaps
• Remain up to date and keep abreast of industry trends, best practices, and competing/complementary solutions
Qualifications and Skills
• 8+ years of experience in a consulting pre-sales role in the IT industry or in a high-value solution-oriented company, experience with customer in governance sector is preferred
• A university degree or equivalent formal education
• Strong customer relationship skills and executive-level presence
• Track record of success in business technology related sales
• Enterprise applications knowledge - Exchange, SharePoint, SAP, Oracle, Hypervisors...
• Storage knowledge of SAN/NAS/Object Storage, HyperConverged/Converged Solution, Virtualization, Container, Business Continuity, Data Protection
• Experience with data centric solutions like Big Data, Data Analytics and Data Intelligence
• Enterprise Application knowledge like CRM, ERP would be a plus.
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent customer/business negotiation skills
• Personable - Able to represent Hitachi Vantara positively to customers and build positive relationships.
• Persuasive - Able to influence effectively
• Articulate - Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.