Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP, CRM and Power Platform implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
- The ability to design marketing and sales collateral templates that may be industry specific or in line with overall brand positioning.
- The planning and execution of new creative collateral and templates for marketing campaigns, including;
- Proposal documents
- Case studies
- Powerpoint presentations
- Provide creative guidance and assistance for Hitachi Solutions Europe's online channels (including website)
- Responsible for clear communication; this role works with marketing and sales teams across Europe, communicating effectively with each country is essential.
- Responsible for highlighting creative issues and opportunities, offering solutions and communicating these effectively back to the relevant marketing and sales teams.
- Responsible, when required, to liaise with agencies and take responsibility for specific actions and tasks that may form part of wider campaign plans.
- Keep abreast on the latest digital marketing trends from a creative point of view to help position the organisation online.
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly PowerPoint.
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop / InDesign / After Effects)
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how creative marketing can assist our positioning and perception
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a diverse team across countries
- The ability to work alone to deadlines as well as part of a remote team with the upmost pride taken in the quality of work produced
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Fast learner and quick to adapt to changing business priorities
- A recent degree in marketing / creative or design preferred