Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. The Role
All Service Desk Advisors will work with sales representatives to clarify requirements, create and price service proposals, and ensure a smooth sales process.
The Associate Service Desk Advisor will take service requests and incoming calls from Hitachi sales representatives and work with them to select an appropriate service offering for their opportunity, or they may choose to escalate to a Senior Advisor. The role will be responsible for handling inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.Responsibilities
- Classify inquiries from sales teams by following a defined process; take appropriate action based on the opportunity type.
- Select and position pre-defined services to support a customer objective.
- Transition high-value service opportunities to Practice Principals for further development.
- Inform sales of alternative or additional services that may fulfill customer's objectives; describe service outcomes.
- Update the ticketing system to reflect the status for each service opportunity.
- Operate the CRM (customer relationship management) systems and ensure accurate information about customers and opportunities are available.
- Build rapport with sales through friendly, engaging communication; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotes.
- Assist Advisors with sales district presentations.
- Follow prescribed training program meeting key milestones at defined time intervals.
- Perform tasks and activities delegated by the Senior Service Desk Advisor.
- Bachelor's degree in computing with a business-related minor, or bachelor's degree in business with a computing related minor, or equivalent military experience.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time effectively.
- Speak in a friendly way to sales; listening to their needs and communicating options for them.
- Fluency in Spanish is desired
- Demonstrate capacity to understand technical topics.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.