Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
* Ability to innovate new solutions to address the business requirements of the clients.
* Ability to work cross functions, geos and intentionally partnering with others to create meaning outcomes.
* Establish a strong sales relationship with the relevant accounts as a "trusted advisor" for a long term relationship.
* Responsible to build sales pipelines and secure revenue opportunities to meet quarterly and yearly quota.
* Manage difficult prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle.
* Bachelors or above.
* More than 10 years related sales experience in IT industry, more solutions selling experience is priority.
* Track record on meeting sales quota and can demonstrate complex wins.
* Be able to work in a team with channel partners and senior management.
* Honest, proactive and creative working attitude.
* Good communication and collaboration skills
* Cantonese - English communication skill.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.