Hitachi Rail STS is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Contract Manager
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi. Hitachi Rail STS
is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the manage ment and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.Hitachi Rail STS
is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Accountabilities
We are looking for a Contract Manager
Advise the Project Manager of the Complex project in defining the suitable contracts management strategy by:
- Monitoring and reporting on the project's commercial risks
- Defining the commercial change management and claims strategy
- Ensuring the maintenance of contractual records and documentation (all contract correspondence, contractual changes, status reports....)
- Supporting assigned project team members in managing sub-contracts
- Ensuring Claims preparation support and managing disputes in accordance with the contract provisions
- Ensuring the variation orders are correctly managed and negotiated, in order to maximize returns.
- Ensuring contractual aspects of contract close-out, extension or renewal are properly implemented.
Job requirements Required Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Technical background
- At least 5 Years of expertise in PM/CM activities
- Project Quality Management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
: C1-C2 LEVEL
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Join us at http://sts.hitachirail.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.