Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ASSOCIATE SALES MANAGER
to work on our Abu Dhabi Rail Project. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit signaling.
The position is based in Abu Dhabi
, starting as soon as possible. Hitachi Rail STS
is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.Hitachi Rail STS
is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Your job
As Associate Sales Manager, you are expected to support the team of Sales Managers as well as the Country Representative in all areas of sales activities. This entry level position also requires you to proactively learn about the technical and commercial history of our core business.
The typical day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Main customer interface for product orders and service repairs including standard quotations
- Managing customer events, trade fairs, etc
- Administrative tasks such as prospect surveillance, pre-qualification support including TransQ etc
- Creation of client presentations
- Sales registration and reporting
- Maintaining company data for tender documentation purposes
- Market surveys and data analysis
Job requirements Job requirements
Besides a genuine interest in the technical aspects of our projects and products, you will need a natural inclination of maintaining good relationships and interpersonal understanding.
Our formal requirements for this position are:
• Vocational sales education (KY, on the job training etc.) or Business degree
• Experience from a technical business (admin, sales support, supply chain etc.) or Technical degree
• 3 years' work experience
• Occupational proficiency in Arabic and English
Other preferred merits:
• Experience from any infrastructure project based business
• Experience from an international organization
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi-sts.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.