Job description ACCOUNTABILITIES
The role will be responsible for the realisation of projects by ensuring the execution of all jobs on site. Accountabilities will include but not limited to:
- Within projects and/or New Clients, act and co-ordinate with Project Team, dealing with Customers/Authorities/Partners/Contractors/ Subcontractors.
- Co-ordinate and supervise all site activities including onboard fitout,signalling construction and comms construction both civil and technological works in accordance with project delivery plan.
- Co-operate with the Project team, in order to define the planning and the interface milestone with other parties involved in the project in case of delay.
- In order to fulfil the project planning as far as possible - deal with all stakeholders to identify and execute the best recovery plan for the project.
- Ensure optimization and update of the resources (internal or external/subcontractors) on the project, having as baseline the Project budget.
- Co-operate with the Heath Safety & Environment (HSE) department in order to define the HSE Management plan.
- Ensure that the rules foreseen by the HSE Management plan are implemented on site.
- Provide and share with the Functional manager the evaluation of resources performance.
- Co-operate with the Supply Planning in order to define the Logistic Plan, consistent to the Project Plan.
- Define and implement the Work Progress Tool for the construction activities.
Job requirements EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Engineering bachelor's degree or Equivalent Technical background
5+ years of experience in a similar role with demonstrated competencies in, and knowledge of:
- Legislation and standards relating to Construction and Health & Safety
- Planning and organization
- Working within a brownfield railway signalling environment
- Understanding of railway signalling fundamentals
- Site management and team/people management
- Knowledge of software tools
- Knowledge of technological system