Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver datamanaging solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking talented and highly motivated individuals for Finance Internship opportunities within our company.2020 Finance Internship Program
The Accounting/Finance Internship Program is a full-time program focused on providing you with practical business experience. It allows you to develop your soft skills, broaden your understanding of the concepts learned in school and "get a taste of the real world" before you are fully committed to it.
Participants gain invaluable on-the-job experiences during our Internship (3 months) at various Finance - Accounting Hitachi Vantara Teams. You will receive technical training, possibility to learn business English and develop competencies that are critical to success at Hitachi Vantara.
Internship program participant roles include finance - accounting operations, financial accounting and analysis, finance business intelligence, taxes, and internal audit.
Common tasks include assisting in all accounting - finance related processes at Hitachi Vantara in Krakow, analysis of financial questions and problems, problem solving, active business partnering and/or supporting continuous process improvements and our ad-hoc projects.Entry qualifications and skills:
- Passion/Interest in Finance and Accounting and willingness to gain hands-on experience and insight into the daily international finance and accounting operations
- Good command of English (B2, C1, C2)
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn more