Job ID: 44801
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Sales
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Company: Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science
Territory: CA, OR, WA, ID, NV, AZ, AK
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Work Location: Remote
The goal of the Territory Sales Manager position is to meet or exceed the “Sales Quota” given by corporate Hitachi and manage the monthly forecast. He/she will also report to Hitachi Sales Management Pro’s and Con’s within the assigned territory that keep all sales groups from meeting sales targets. Manage sales CRM, follow up with customers and Hitachi teams with a reasonable/appropriate time frame, manage territory expenses, and manage sales network- to include and direct/rep/distributor base sales groups.
o Excellent documentation, communication, and sales writing skills required.
o Strong experience in development of customer’s sales requirements.
o Manage to regional “Sales Target”
§ Ability to report out of missed target and to set plans for recovery
o Manage month territory forecast
§ Direct sales and/or Rep/Distributor if required
o Sales negotiation skills
o Sell to meet customer needs and requirements
o Sales Planning
o Understanding key market segments
o Manage expenses
· 5+ years minimum experience selling analytical equipment.
· Bachelors degree in Business or equivalent
· Basic working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Pivot tables, Power Point, and basic general computer skills.
· Coordinate applications projects between customer and applications team
· Supply sales/communication support between Service, application, Sales Management, and customer when required
· Manager and attend market segment trade show’s within your territory of responsibility
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities