Job description At Hitachi Rail STS, we don't just offer a job, we offer a Career!
We are currently seeking applications from Senior Signaling Commissioning Engineers (Functional Testers) who have IRSE License with experience in railway control and supervision systems, can read and understand signaling documentation, write reports and prepare engineering documentation.
The mission of the role will be to define and perform assigned Signalling tests (e.g. IXL, ATS, on-board) for an overall T&C plan for a complex ( in terms of equipment and/or subsystems and/or interfaces) Signalling project or turn key project (multi-disciplinary project).
Permanent full time roles based in SYDNEY, NSW, immediate start!. Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the definition, organization and execution of the test commissioning activities relevant to a project in alignment with the Commissioning strategy and the commissioning project activities schedule
- Ensure the definition and formulation of Signalling Tests procedures
- Ensure that the delivered test and commissioning documents are available in the required format as per company guidelines and instructions
- Ensure the on time issue of the tests reports of the performed tests •Support site surveys aimed to the definition of the signalling design.
- Ensure the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan
- Ensure the execution of the specific tests required by Signalling and Validation departments
- Ensure reporting to the Commissioning Manager of non compliances and delays of commissioning activities
- Ensure the reporting of non compliances and delays of commissioning activities
- Ensure reviewing of documents to issue the as-built documentation
- Ensure the effective implementation of HSE plans on site during test commissioning phase