Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated MANAGEMENT & STATUTORY REPORTING SPECIALIST
, an ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
to work on our ABU DHABI Project. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit signaling.
The position is based in ABU DHABI
, starting as soon as possible. Hitachi Rail STS
is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.Hitachi Rail STS
is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Accountabilities
Reporting to, the resource will support the accounting activities by doing his/her best actions in order to respect the deadlines and the required company standards.
The resource will be in charge of:
- Managing the general ledger accounting, accounting of payables and receivables.
- Managing Analytical cost accounting.
- Ensure an accurate bookkeeping
- Preparing financial statements supporting the budget and audit process.
- Preparing the monthly and quarterly reports.
- Supporting the preparation and filing of annual balance sheet, tax return, VAT returns, and in general the fiscal aspects, in coordination with the external Advisors.
- Ensure data entry in the different company tools (SAP, based on information received and controlling the data coherence.
- Understand the impact on Company process of each single entries anticipating/highlighting as soon as possible the direct report/team for potential inconsistencies, risks or deviances
- Fill in all Company STD report required by the Company process
- Support payroll preparation
- Participate at every reporting period and perform assignments following IAS/IFRS, Market, and STS internal policies;
- Enhance the communication across the departments
Job requirements Job requirements
- Accounting expertise (local GAAP & IFRS)
- Analytical accounting expertise
- Knowledge of statutory
Other preferred merits:
- Experience from any infrastructure project based business
- Experience from an international organization
Bachelor's Degree. Related education and job experience considered. Experience
From 3 up to 5 years of experience
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi-sts.com/en/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.