This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44796
Date Posted: Mar 17, 2020
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Europe S.R.L. (Italy)
Profession (Job Category): Information Technology
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
IT Customer Solutions Consultant
Hitachi Ltd is a global conglomerate headquartered in Japan, employing approximately 350,000 employees worldwide and a turnover of £60 Billion.
Hitachi Europe Ltd is the regional headquarters for Hitachi Ltd and employs approximately 350 people in 13 countries across Europe, Africa and Middle East. Our Head Office is in Maidenhead UK with offices throughout Europe.
The Information Technology Group of Hitachi Europe Ltd is part of Hitachi’s shared service for Europe and responsible for delivery of IT services to Hitachi Europe Ltd and the Hitachi Group companies that are customers of our shared service.
Following service expansion and increased opportunities in continental Europe and Italy in particular, we are now looking for an IT Customer Solutions Consultant, who will be based at Hitachi Europe offices in Milan.
The IT Customer Solutions Consultant will help develop new IT Service opportunities for Hitachi Groups in continental Europe.
The IT Customer Solutions
Consultant works for Hitachi Europe Srl and is based in Milan. The role will
require significant travel in Europe, in the first instance there will be
significant travel to Naples and to the UK.
The IT Customer Solutions Consultant will report to the Customer Solutions Manager in the UK as well as into the Regional Service Manager based in Naples. The Customer Solutions Consultant will help develop IT Service Proposals to Hitachi Groups in the region, frequent European business travel should be expected.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Promote Hitachi services to Group companies in continental Europe
· Shape new demand / IT projects
· Identify needs and define IT Solutions to meet that demand
· Working with IT Strategy & Digital Integration Division of Hitachi Ltd (Japan)
· Manage proposal creation and work with Hitachi Partners to develop their individual elements
· Work with (potential) service customers to develop and win the proposals
· Provide support to IT Service Managers in managing demand for the Group Companies
· Degree educated
Skills and Experience
· IT consulting background
· Fluent verbal and written English and Italian, other languages advantageous
· Customer focused
· Good understanding of business processes and how IT supports organisations
· Experienced working with / managing partner organisations and offshore
· Strong listening, verbal and inter-personal skills
· Generalist IT experience with a focus on SAP, must be able to coordinate and understand end-to-end IT service delivery
· Manufacturing experience desirable
· Customer focus
· Drive for results
· Think Global, Act Local
· Ownership Mindset
· Teamwork and Collaboration