Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.The Role
Revenue Accountant will be responsible for deal review, revenue recognition and margin analysis of bundled transactions (entire solution) and standalone transactions.Responsibilities
- Review, maintain and validate status of orders process by Business Analysts.
- Control documentation necessary for revenue recognition
- Revenue and cost of goods recognition
- Gross Margin Reconciliation, Product Revenue Reconciliation
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparing manual journal vouchers
- Create and maintain purchase requisition
- Create the Oracle Project engagement (budget, funding, ownership, etc.)
- Prepare of Hitachi Time Card Report for employees and contractors
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Fluent English
- 5-6 years of experience in finance
- Professional, self motivated and results oriented
- Ability to solve problems independently and knows when to escalate
- Builds relationships by delivering quality service
- Seeks feedback from peers and customers and demonstrates the ability to continuously learn, develop and improve processes.
- Attention to detail yet able to see the big picture
- Numerical ability to a high standard
- Able to organize, process and manage a large volume of transactions and documentation
- Experience of Oracle Financials and/or Changepoint/ Kimble application would be advantageous
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.