Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated ASSOCIATE INSTALLATION ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Participate to the "Engineering Installation" design through production of deliverables, to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed by the assigned projects. Accountabilities:
- Contribute to the identification and the fulfillment of the contractual requirements in installation design
- Contribute to the identification and resolution of the installation interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Rolling Stock etc.)
- Contribute to issue the technical documents of the Project Design phases and Installation Design phases.
- Complete job on time, respecting quality standards and assigned goals. Accurately and carefully follows company official procedures to carry on and accomplish job tasks.
- Understand the importance of the customer and show a positive attitude towards the customer by replying, when asked, to possible inquiries, requests, complaints.
Job requirements Requirements: Education:
Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Experience:
0 up to 3 years of Engineering or Civil works expertise English & languages knowledge
: English & native project languages knowledge