Job description Accountabilities :
- Ensure local governance of the Sig&TK Supplier Qualification process by:
- Coordinating the qualification activities depending on the External Provider relevance according to the level of criticalities of the services and goods purchased
- Ensure local governance of the Sig&TK Supplier Monitoring process by:
- Performing Qualification Audits, supplier audits (monitoring and follow-up) as defined in the yearly Audit program.
- Managing external provider rating sessions within STS with relevant stakeholders to identify external provider strengths and weaknesses).
- Planning and managing corrective action plans with key external providers.
- Collaboration in defining continuous improvement of Supply Chain Quality processes based on local feedback in geographic area of reference.
- Ensure application of Standard Processes and Tools in the designated geographic area.
- Collaboration and knowledge sharing among Supply Chain Quality local teams.
Job requirements Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in supply chain related activities with preferable focus on Quality system related knowledge.
- ISO 9001:2015 requirement knowledge.
- ISO 19001 requirement knowledge.
- Certification for Third-party audit performance within USA&LATAM (certified by ASQ or LRQA etc.. in line with PRC006) or willingness to undergo preparation and test to obtain it.
- Work independently as front-end point of contact towards STS procurement team for management of qualification of new external providers.
- Must demonstrate accuracy, dependability, people skills and integrity
- Must possess above average data collection and aggregation skills
- Must possess excellent computer skills including proficiency with current Windows operating system and Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Builds effective relationships and has exceptional communication skills
- SAP use for data extractions and elaboration.
- Requires working overtime hours on an as-needed basis'
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers