Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We are a dynamic organization that believes in investing in our people to grow them into leaders in their field. We offer a challenging career in the Information Technology industry that will provide opportunities to grow and to thrive. Job DescriptionWe are actively recruiting for Junior ERP Consultants in Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Retail areas.
As a Hitachi Solutions Junior ERP Consultant you will be responsible for participating at all phases of the project life cycle helping to implement solutions for customers. Activities will include: interacting with the customer to understand business processes, documenting work processes, designing new solutions, testing, etc. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.This role requires the individual to work from our Irvine office.QualificationsRequired qualifications:
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting), Engineering (any discipline) or a related University/College Degree
- Preference for at least one year of professional experience OR minimum of two intern/co-op experiences as part of Degree
- Preference for experience working with ERP solutions such as SAP, ORACLE ERP, JD Edwards, etc.
- Experience and strong working knowledge that demonstrates understanding of complex business processes in areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, etc.
Additional InformationOpportunity Benefits:
- Willingness to learn, try new things, live outside of normal "comfort zone"
- Ability to adapt to new tasks, environments and challenges
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required - this could include within Canada and/or the United States
• Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
• 401K Program for all new hires