Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SENIOR PROPOSAL MANAGER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic in a complex international environment. Mission
Preparation of International Bids in compliance with Company Bidding Procedure.
Coordination and monitoring of all assigned bids, implementing and achieving bidding function mission and targets.
Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the preparation of bids in compliance with Bidding process
- Ensure the analysis of tender documentation in order to identify the main technical and contractual elements relevant for the bid preparation.
- Ensure the implementation of all activities required for the preparation of the technical and economical bid proposal.
- Ensure the alignment with Sales targets and the implementation of Company policies / guidelines for the definition and preparation of all financial / economic items of the assigned bids
- Support the Sales Manager in the definition of the guidelines of the Bid Preparation strategy (strategic goals, relationships with the Client and the Partners, Target price)
- Support the bidding activities staffing and workload
- Contribute to the Bidding Costs budget preparation and control
- Ensure the continuous update of AIDA data base for the assigned bids
- Ensure the identification of actions / areas of improvement of bidding tools and processes
- Ensure the Costing & Pricing of bids in compliance with Bidding process, permanently analyzing inputs and outputs of the costing model to achieve the bid strategy
Job requirements Education Required:
Bachelor degree (Engineering).
Certification in Project Management and/or Business Excellence is a plus
5 years+ of working experience. Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Conflict Management & Customer Negotiation.
- Global Mindset and working in an international distributed environment
- Experience in Transportation / Services / Operations
- Experience in management roles (experience in Project Team is appreciated)
English Language: Fluent (written & spoken).
Italian or French language is a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at http://www.hitachirail.com/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.