Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated HR Local Entity Generalist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is a team player and is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
The position is based in TAIWAN. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail STS is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.
Hitachi Rail STS is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. We believe that our five key values guide our actions and make Hitachi Rail STS a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity. Mission
Assist in the execution of various global and local entity people management policies/processes related to recruiting, training, performance management, compensation & benefit. Accountabilities
- Contribute to the compliance with budgetary requirements -financial, headcount, labour costs and other, supporting worldwide markets
- Assist implementation of organizational & development requirements to drive a positive, engaging, motivating culture aimed at employee satisfaction and business results
- Participate to resource development management at local entity level
- Participate in management of all legal and industrial labour compliance ensuring within local entity that all people are treated with dignity, respect, understanding and fairness
- Participate in company change process by supporting and executing the development of cultural contexts to accommodate Group and local entity plans
- Support Talent Acquisition in local employer branding development and talent attraction
- Assist development and execution of appropriate internal and external communication plans
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
3-5 years of HR expertise
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Experience in multi-cultural environment
- Co-operative approach
- Mobility Mindset
Bachelor's Degree in HRM Languages
- English Level B2
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at http://sts.hitachirail.com/en/careers/work-us/open-positions .
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.