Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft-focused Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job Description
• Understand, interpret prospective client business processes and requirements and document in a discovery document
• Coordinate meetings with prospective clients
• Prepare meeting material such as brochures, marketing folders
• Prepare initial draft of proposals and presentations
• Take detailed meeting minutes and notes
• Enter customer contact information in our CRM database and create vcards
• Update calendar in Microsoft Outlook/ Exchange with appointmentsQualifications
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Attitude: Enthusiastic positive attitude, high-energy person.
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills, Excellent in English Language
- Internet savvy: Comfortable with browsing /researching information online
- Microsoft Office: Familiarity with Microsoft Technologies. Should be very comfortable with Outlook, Word and PowerPoint and familiar with Excel
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.