New Business Client Director (1005643) About Hitachi Vantara
Come and join Hitachi Vantara, part of the Hitachi family! Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi our mission is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future for everyone with solutions that make a real difference to our everyday lives. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture genuinely values respect, individuality, and collaboration and we'd love you to be part of this!Role
We are looking for someone to who is able to develop strong relationships and build trust with new and existing customers in a number of different industry sectors such as retail, finance, manufacturing and public sector. We have a number of exciting products which cover Hardware (Data Centre/Storage) Cloud, Big Data, Advanced Analytics and IoT. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear your story!
It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills
- You are able to understand industry trends, challenges and our technology initiatives
- You can continuously identify, qualify and develop opportunities for Hitachi services and products that support our customers goals and enable them to have better business outcomes.
- Find those key decision makers who can influence within your new customers and accounts
Key Knowledge and Experience
- Build a brillant virtual team around you to help you acheive success. These could be Sales Specialists, Technical Sales Consultants and functional management - we are all here to support you find success and help you acheive your targets.
- Referenceable examples of leading with business outcomes rather than product features. A strong bias towards the Challenger persona as defined by CEB within the Challenger Sale Methodology.
- Will possess proven new business aquisition skills including multi-level sales negotiation experience, with a list of new logo wins in previous roles.
- Experience of working on large deals in FTSE 100 and global organisations.
- Experience participating in or leading a global account team.
- Comfortable in enaging in line of business departments outside of core IT.
- Will possess demonstrable business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined and commercially approach to achieving goals and objectives including the ability to create and maintain a business plan.
- A strong and confident communicator and presenter capable of developing excellent working relationships and who can sell him/herself within the company and to customers and prospects. First class verbal communications, report writing and presentation skills. Comfortable operating/presenting at senior management level.
- A self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision making prudent decisions without continual reference to his immediate manager. In addition, the candidate will also be expected to maintain good communication with his management and colleagues.
- Although personally successful you will be an active team contributor.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. At Hitachi Vantara we are proud of our culture which favours diverse thinking, encourages collaboration, and insists on respect and integrity. We aspire to create an energetic, dedicated, and enjoyable work environment for all and hope you will consider joining us!