This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44841
Date Posted: Jan 23, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Repair & Maintenance
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Company: Hitachi Industrial
Equipment Marking Solutions Inc. (HIMS)
Status: Temp-to-hire, Full-Time
Hitachi Industrial Equipment Marking Solutions Inc. is looking
for an experienced Field Technician. This position is responsible for field and
in-house service of Marking & Coding and Labeling equipment. He/she will be
responsible to perform installation, troubleshooting
and repairing of products that are sold by our company.
- Installation and start-up of new
and/or used Industrial Printing Systems Machine, Thermal Ink Jet, Small and
Large character printers, CIJ printers, Labelling Equipment and/or any
equipment which the company is representing.
- Onsite repairs for equipment
breakdowns and/or scheduled maintenance. Repair and Service should comply with
manufacturer technical specifications.
- Perform Training on equipment for
Operators and Maintenance Technicians.
- Perform trials/demos with equipment
on customer sites.
- Documents service and installation
actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and/or records.
- Provide Technical Support to the
- Establish and implement the
technical instruction or Operations guides for customers.
- Follow up on installations and/or
- Occasionally preparing shows and
- Updates job knowledge by
participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Report to the Service Manager on
progress, status of repairs and problems on site with written reports and
checking in before leaving a site or when arrive to office.
- Work with Sales, Service, and
Management to grow the business.
- Be willing to travel and support the
product line where needed primarily in the Northern California territory. Some
travel to other regions would be required (s.a. Nevada, Arizona, Southern
- Provide product support when needed
primarily Monday-Friday 7:00-4:30 or if needed during off shift hours.
- Associate Degree in a technical
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written
- Proficiency in Computers.
- Fluency in Spanish is preferred.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected]
Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.