This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 44886
Date Posted: Feb 1, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Administration
Job Type (Experience Level): New Graduate
Job Schedule: Full-time
Throughout its’ history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 3,600 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
We are currently seeking candidates for a Production Assistant position to work Day shift Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. in our Prop Shaft Production Department. You offer us your determination and work-ethic; we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
The Production Assistant is responsible for developing, maintaining, and improving the data systems used to gather, track, and present production data such as scrap, production quantities, downtime, and efficiency. This individual will generate, distribute, collect and manage storage of production and training records.
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
1. Work with Production to organize and maintain production reports and training documents.
2. Work with Production and Engineering to input, organize, and maintain data such as daily production quantities/scrap/downtime/efficiency etc.
3. Work with Production to maintain and improve production data entry database.
4. Generate and update reports to help Supervisors & Managers analyze data.
5. Train other associates on data entry systems.
6. Act as a liaison between Production, Quality, Engineering, and Training departments for generating and distributing new process and training documentation.
7. Practices 5S and Plan/Do/Check/Act cycle.
8. Support Production and other department’s needs as necessary.
9. Supports TS16949 and ISO 14000 audits.
Qualified Applicants will possess the following:
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).