Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking a Mulesoft Developer to join our growing team and support clients and projects. Responsibilities
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mulesoft.
- Responsible for programming and software development using related programming languages, tools and frameworks.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementation.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes.
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the PMO - engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time delivery.
- Implementation experience with Mule API management portal
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns, Message Sequencing, Correlation, Queuing
- Strong understanding of relational databases; experience working with different adaptors and JMS queues required.
- Knowledge of Integration Design patterns for building middleware systems.
- Knowledge of Web Services, WS security standards and ability to provide solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards such as WSSE and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST) is a must
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
- Provide status updates and reporting metrics to the PMO - engagement leadership and be accountable for on-time delivery
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.