Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking an OBIEE Application Developer position in our Oracle Enterprise Applications practice. Your strong OBIEE experience will be instrumental in contributing to our success of Oracle Cloud project implementations. You will enjoy working with our smart and driven teams who have deep expertise to bring solutions to our clients. Responsibilities
- OBIEE App implementation at client sites
- Requirements definition, production of spec docs
- Lead offshore technical resources
Nice to Haves
- Minimum Experience is 5+ years as OBIEE/ODI/OBI Apps Developer.
- Strong Experience in OBIEE and related tools, technologies.
- Strong Experience in ETL - ODI (12c Preferred) and data warehousing concepts.
- Good Attitude , Quick Learner and willingness to learn.
- Familiar with Oracle EBS data sources.
- Experience in RPD Modeling.
- Exposure to custom ETL tools.
- OBI Apps (11g/12c).
- Building Data visualization in Tableau.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.