Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking an Oracle Cloud Financials Consultant position in our Oracle Enterprise Applications practice. Your strong Cloud Financials skills combined with your client facing experience will be instrumental in contributing to our success of Oracle Cloud project implementations. You will enjoy working with our smart and driven teams who have deep expertise to bring solutions to our clients. Responsibilities
- Business process analysis and design
- Oracle Cloud Financials implementations
- Leading and working with on and offshore team members
- Traveling to client sites as needed
- 3+ years of Oracle experience, with specific expertise in the Finance Modules including recent hands on experience in at least 3 of the following Finance Modules: GL, SLA, AP, AR, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, and Tax.
- Minimum of two (2) Cloud Finance implementations with hands on experience in GL, AP, AR, Assets, and Cash Management preferred.
- Revenue Management Cloud and Account Hub Cloud experience desired but not required.
- Experience with design of multidimensional chart of accounts, hierarchies and enterprise structures
- Ability to manage and work with an offshore team to coordinate design and implementation activities.
- Solid leadership and strong client facing skills
- Communication skills: excellent client interaction skills; strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
- Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
- 3 or more full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
- Strong understanding of ERP project methodology and the ability to describe the methodology to clients and develop and manage project plan against that methodology.
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.