Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsDigital Sales LeadPurpose of Position
We are currently looking for a Digital Sales Lead to join our team.
As the technology landscape rapidly shifts to cloud and IoT-enabled solutions, companies face both critical challenges and unique opportunities. Our process, technology and change management expertise across the entire product development lifecycle accelerates your innovation, time-to-market and improved customer experience. Our Product Engineering Services practice helps companies innovate, design, build, test and take to market software products, either as standalone software offerings or as as a SaaS product solution. We are seeking top talent to support our growth and deliver outstanding results to our clients.
The Digital Sales Lead is responsible for pipeline development, sales strategy and execution leading to sales of PES-related services They ensure achievement of strategic revenue objectives for an assigned market segment and Geographic territory within North America.
The Digital Sales Lead-s primary role is to generate, qualify, and close new business for the company with a mix of existing and new clients. This is an individual contributor role with an annual quota. The role requires effective communication with appropriate client executives to understand their needs and deliver compelling and effective sales proposals, working in concert with the PES Team.
Successful Hitachi Consulting Digital Sales Leads have at least five to ten years of professional services and/or Product Engineering sales experience. They operate comfortably with senior executives like the CTO, CIO and VPs of Engineering, work well independently, and have an entrepreneurial bent, allowing them to move fluidly from business development/marketing activities to closing large, transformational deals.Location
: East CoastMinimum Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years' experience selling product development services
- Experience leading successful negotiation of $3-5m projects or outsourcing deals leveraging both on-shore and global delivery capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience with selling entire Product Development Lifecycle portfolio of services including but not limited to - SaaS Product development; IoT, ML and AI extensions to Software Products; Product and application Modernization using microservices architecture; Product Sustenance; Process - Test Automation services
- Demonstrated experience selling and managing $3m+ engagements
- Demonstrated Hunting for new business and market development experience
- Experience developing and managing marketing and lead generation campaigns that results in in business opportunities.
- Successful candidate will have exceeded annual sales targets in two of the last three years
- Excellent knowledge of product development services, global delivery and proven sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical - problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in the sales process, work with multiple teams to develop solutions and lead complex sales cycles
Four-year or graduate degree and/or commensurate certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.