Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking a SOA Cloud Administrator based in New York City, NY. Your strong SOA Cloud skills combined with your project experience will be instrumental in contributing to our team. You will enjoy working with our smart and driven teams who have deep expertise to bring solutions to our clients. Responsibilities
- SOA Cloud Administration
- Performance Tuning
- 8 + years of hand's on experience in creating SOA Instances, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting issues with application built on the Oracle fusion middleware stack with technologies including Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle BPEL, Oracle JCS and Oracle Visual Builder cloud services.
- Autonomous DB Cloud Service.
- DBFS - Database File Systems
- Oracle Wallet
- WebLogic Performance Tuning
- SSL Trust store configuration and access
- Understanding of Oracle Managed Load Balancer and User Managed Load Balancer
- Virtual Cloud Network architecture and configuration
- SSL for Load Balancer and Backend Configuration including Health Check
- Oracle Firewall and Security List configuration
- Oracle Compute Instance deployment and understanding of different shapes and sizes
- High Availability and Fault Domains and Data Centers understanding
- IDCS Understanding
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.