We are currently seeking applications from Functional Tester who are certified Electricians with experience in railway control and supervision systems, read and understand signalling documentation, write reports and prepare engineering documentation to be based in Brisbane.
Accountabilities will include but not limited to:
Perform project work including:
- Performing installation, set to work and commissioning of signalling equipment;
- Verifying existing wiring diagrams, layouts and plans;
- Assisting Commissioning Engineers in performing test activities on site
- Providing 'as built' information to the Design Office.
Carrying out testing and commissioning duties, including:
- Participating in the testing and commissioning of railway systems in accordance with the Commissioning procedures;
- Assisting in factory/pre-site testing as required;
- Assisting in fault identification during set to work activities and during commissioning.
Conducting manufacturing and installation activities as required, including:
- Fabrication and wiring of railway signalling equipment housings;
- Installation and termination of railway signalling equipment and
Conducting Operation and Maintenance activities as required, including:
Skills and experience
- Participating in the preventative and corrective maintenance activities of railway signalling systems in accordance with the Maintenance procedures.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent (eg IRSE licences) is essential
- Electrical license
- Rail Industry Worker Card is desirable
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role