In light of our growth, we are seeking expressions of interest for CAD Engineers with at least 2 years experience Rail Signaling drafting.
This is 6-month contract with the possibility of extension. MISSION & ACCOUNTABILITY
The role will deliver the production of some part of HW design of a signaling project in accordance with industry and company standards under the guidance of a more experienced designer.
Main accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Ensure the production of a portion of HW design (specific type of technology inside signaling room or for a specific field type of equipment) including documentation of design
- Contribute to the delivery of drawing/program management process including, where applicable, the drafting of electrical and mechanical designs, development and management of a library of blocks for future use, update and altering of drawings/programs
- Ensure the setup of HW (including operating system installation, automated installation development, SW integration) and identifying problems with both lab and production hardware.
- Contribute to the delivery of the Bill Of Materials of the project.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Drafting or similar.
- 2+ years drafting experience in the Rail Signaling industry using AutoCAD
- Background of system design and delivery and integration with Signalling;
- Demonstrated effective team and communication skills.