Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SIGNALING RAMS ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Deliver medium size and complexity ((in terms of number of interfaces and or contract value)) transportation solution systems that meet reliability and safety requirements, in compliance with project schedule and budget. Build the required RAM and safety evidence and ensure successful independent safety assessment. Accountabilities:
• Ensure the delivery of transportation solution systems in compliance with RAMS guidelines and quality standards, and in accordance with time and budget constraints
• Support Safety Case development and RAM parameters performance demonstration
• Ensure the delivery of project RAMS analysis and documents at system and subsystem level in cooperation with the other RAMS functions, Engineering, Operation & Maintenance and external suppliers.
• Ensure the performance of RAMS activities through participation to projects, bidding and delivery phases: System RAMS planning, preliminary RAMS analyses and early feedback to project team since the early phases of the project (frontloading), attendance to design reviews with suppliers, attendance to RAMS field tests.
• Support development of unambiguous RAMS requirements to minimize supplier turnaround time for delivery of subsystem RAMS analysis and V&V evidence.
• Support development, improvement and implementation of System RAMS standard processes.
• Provide technical support to System Assurance Managers for management and interface of Independent Safety Assessor, Employer and External Authorities.
• Ensure the provision of schedule and cost progress to relevant System Assurance Manager
• Ensure the provision of RAMS requirements, if any, and the Hazard Log to the relevant Product and Signaling RAMS Engineers
Skills and Knowledge Categories Education:
Technical Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Experience:
From 3 up to 5 years of RAMS experience English & languages knowledge:
English & native project languages knowledge