Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Implementation of quality management strategy in line with STS Strategies and in compliance with IMS for projects (e.g. involving only one legal entity) or plants. Accountabilities:
• Ensure the implementation of all quality assurance activities (e.g. quality audits, quality documentation,) required for Tenders, Projects, Plants in alignment with assigned project budget
• Ensure, the implementation of the assigned quality audits as per the defined yearly program
• Contribute to the collection of quality assurance project data from all relevant units
• Support the implementation of all quality activities required for the achievement of the STS quality certifications (e.g. ISO 9001, IRIS, CMMI, ...)
• Support the implementation of all activities required by the STS Customer Satisfaction process
Job requirements Education:
University Degree (Engineering) or Equivalent Technical background Experience :
From 3 up to 5 years of Business experience English & languages knowledge:
English & native project languages knowledge