Job description Hitachi Rail STS
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SCADA ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Design and commission of the SCADA and associated technologies in order to comply with the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost either for the assigned Tenders and Backlog Projects Accountabilities:
- Identification, management and fulfillment of the contractual requirements
- Identification and resolution of the interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Rolling Stock, etc.) according to the project design schedule
- Issue the Preliminary Design, Detail Design and Installation Design according to the project design schedule
- Guarantee the commissioning according to the project schedule
- Continuous updating of the Standard design in accordance to the technology innovation and in order to realise.
Skills and Knowledge Categories
Education: Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
Experience : From 3 up to 5 years of Railway System Engineering expertise
English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge