Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costsThe RoleWhat we seek:
Works on projects of all sizes to provide functional and/or technical expertise related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives. Activities may include:
• Performing work and managing tasks based upon knowledge of the client, solution, or industry
• Leading a work stream or acting as a team lead and managing non-complex components of the work plan/project
• Utilizing analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables
• Building client relationships and often working closely with client personnel
• Overall management of small to medium sized client projects
• Provide technical guidance and code review
• Supervising and reviewing the work of less experienced consultants
• Contributing to internal initiatives and activities
• Knowledge management
• Mentoring less experienced consultantsResponsibilities:
• Web Services/Custom Development
• Entity Framework, Swagger, Web Services Testing and Documentation, Unity Dependency Injection/inversion of control, Web API (Rest Service), Application Database Architecture, SQL, LINQ to Entities, and Lambda notation used in C#, Implementation of MVVM/MVC framework
• SLB Infrastructure and SIMs Integration, Apigee, SIMs Request Process, Soap UI Testing, QP Processes
• SharePoint Development, SharePoint Hosted App Model, CSOM Library, SharePoint Security Configuration Skillsets for Reporting/Cube Development
• Business Intelligence Development, Kimball Methodology for Data Warehouse, Cube Tabular Modeling Architecture, Power BI Development, DAX Scripting, Azure SQL Server Administration and Development, Azure Data Factory Development, SQL Server Integration ServicesQualifications:
• Bachelor's, MBA or Masters in a business- or information technology-related field
• Demonstrated success in actively contributing to large consulting projects.
• 3+ years of experience with Cloud, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a service; micro-services architecture and architecture models is required.
• 5+ years of experience in full life-cycle of software development or methodology using Agile Scrum/Kanban etc., requirements analysis, design, development, testing and implementation
• Experience in DevOps tools/process/methodologies.Location:
Greater Houston area
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.