Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you
achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.
We pride ourselves on the creativity and success of our employees. Hitachi Solutions has experienced phenomenal growth in recent years and has maintained a relaxed and open culture throughout, with an emphasis on diversity and the development of our people. We aim to be the best IT consulting company globally. This will be achieved by continuing to invest in talented and motivated people and building long term relationships with our customers.Job Description
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to join large Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects. The Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant will be responsible for reviewing client business processes, re-engineering the client's processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.Qualifications
BE, ME, B Tech, MBA, M Tech, MCA or any relevant degree.Additional Information
- Having Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM certification would be a plus.
- Experience working on an Onshore,Offshore model with coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitate workshops to develop business requirements; create demonstrations to provide proof of concept; plan and assist the team in drafting statements of work to include estimation of effort/cost.
- Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM 2015/2016 capabilities, functions and features to clients and prospects.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM 2015/2016.
- Build positive client relationships by developing an understanding of the client's business processes.
- Develop analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets, and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction.
- Perform requirements gathering, Business Process Analysis and Fit/Gap analysis.