Europe is currently looking to recruit a Group Risk Advisor to join our Hitachi
Insurance team, this will be based at our Maidenhead head office. This position
provides great opportunities for an individual who is looking to travel within Europe
and liaise with the head quarter in Japan in order to harmonize the group's
insurance related activities.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
group’s insurance programs and designated insurance broker to group companies.
and arrange the insurance programme including property, liability and marine
cargo insurance, etc., and examine their premium rate.
evaluate and select insurance product/service providers including insurer,
insurance broker and insurance consultant, etc., and utilise their services in
cooperation with them.
loss prevention, loss reduction activities of the group companies.
with the head quarter in Japan in order to harmonize the group's insurance
well with group company, insurance company, insurance broker, etc.
trip required accordingly (mainly in Europe. Approx. 30%).
Key Skills and Experience
- Working experience for insurance company and/or insurance broker and/or
- Knowledge of insurance policy, insurance term etc.
- Negotiation skill (e.g. with insurance broker and/or insurance
- Communication skill
- Japanese speaking skill (Essential)
- English speaking skill (business level)
- Germany speaking skill (desirable)
addition to offering a market competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme,
Hitachi also provide an attractive benefits package, which is regularly
reviewed, and offers a wide range of benefits that you can choose from,
Company Funded Benefits
- Market competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Generous holiday entitlement - with the option to
buy up to an additional 8 days per year
- A Holiday Banking scheme allowing you to bank
untaken holiday to use another year
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme available to all
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Ample employee parking at our Whitebrook Park
Voluntary Benefits (funded by
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Gym Membership
- Dental Insurance with option to include dependent
- Health screening
- Dining card
Hitachi Europe Ltd is a social innovation
company with headquarters based in Maidenhead, England. The company’s European
operations employ over 550 people to deliver services and solutions to
customers in several key business areas. The company's portfolio includes
digital media products, industrial components and equipment, European
procurement and sourcing, research and design, information systems.
HEU is also responsible for managing a Shared
Services Group that provides the Company's business units with a range of
innovative and effective common services that deliver value, create ‘lean’
processes and support growth and
development - including HR, IT, Legal, Finance & Accounting, Corporate
Communications & Sustainability, and Business Development.