Hitachi is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.Job DescriptionJOB OBJECTIVES
To be able to provide full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics AX.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shall work through client teams across different business units to gather requirements and communicate effectively.
- Configure Microsoft Dynamics AX Financial Modules based on the requirements
- Experienced in working with Management Reporter 2012 and configuring reports
- Ability to demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics AX in Conference Room Pilots
- Understand multiple enterprise systems, their high level functions and put together process flows, gap analysis, and create business mapping.
- Test the functions and the features being developed and confirm that they fulfil the business requirements.
- Plan and perform data migration using DIXF into Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Other duties as deemed necessary for the job.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Microsoft Dynamics AX certification and/or experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2, R3 or AX 7/D365FO are a plus
- At least two years' experience in ERP implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or other process modelling tools preferred.
- Excellent English writing skills and verbal skills
- Locally-based candidates are preferred
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package,regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
- We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individuals needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.