Hitachi Rail STS is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Vehicles Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
If you would like to have experience working in railway projects, this is your opportunity.
Come and join our team in Lima, Peru. Mission:
Management in turn key projects of the on Board Interfaces, the Rolling Stock Design and Vehicle Production Process Focusing On Integration and the execute the Handling of the Vehicle Parameters, Features, Functions and Relationships involving subsystems and System Architecture and Performances Accountabilities:
• Supports the Vehicle Engineer in assessing the Vehicle Design in order to achieve full integration with other sub-systems and components;
• Monitoring Vehicle production and testing process in order to control key factors affecting interfaces and system performances.
• Supports the Vehicle Engineer in the functional requirements fulfillment in Design and Testing phase and to the resolution of the interfaces among the sub-systems (ICDDs) mainly involving vehicle providing detailed description of the main integrated functions as well as main operating scenarios.
• Support SITE tests relevant to the System Integration to assure the overall performances
• Supports RAMS department for vehicle Hazards and performances Analysis
Job requirements Education:
Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Experience :
up to 3 years of Railway System Engineering expertise English & languages knowledge:
English & native project languages knowledge