Hitachi is ranked as the 79th largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. The Hitachi Solutions division has 9,000 Microsoft Professionals. We are one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world with over 1,500 Microsoft Dynamics consultants. We have consistently won the global Microsoft Dynamics partner of the year award from 2010 to 2019.
Hitachi was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity. Job DescriptionScope of Work
Hitachi Solutions is looking for two (2) Marketing interns to assist in Market Research activities for two Market Research projects at Hitachi, about IT Security solutions. The Marketing Intern's responsibilities would include the following:
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into reports and presentations
- Perform market research SWOT analysis
- Conduct customer calls and email surveys
- Assist with online market research to gather data regarding competitive analysis on various companies' market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- College students who will be taking up their OJT and are currently enrolled in in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications, Information Technology or similar field
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Adept in using Microsoft Office tools
- A passion for market research/market analysis
- Outstanding attention to details and multitasking abilities
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.Videos To Watch