Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
• 5+ years SAP experience, with specific experience in SAP FICO
• Current SAP configuration and module working knowledge in FI and CO
• Experience with SAP Simple Finance and/or the new GL preferred
• Industrial Manufacturing industry experience a plus
• Experience using SAP implementation tools, ASAP, Value SAP and/or Solution Manager preferred
• Exposure to SAP Activate methodology preferred
• Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
• Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• 3+ full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Experience leading small teams of 2 - 4 resources (both consulting and client employees)
• Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm
• Bachelor-s Degree
• Effectively promote process best practices
• Excellent client interaction skills
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
• General consulting skills
• Occasional and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
• Hitachi Vantara offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
• Hitachi Vantara is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.