Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Where You Fit In:
Purpose of Position
Hitachi Vantara is looking for SAP professionals who have a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement.
What You Bring to Hitachi:
Bachelor Degree Required
• Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP S/4HANA EWM and WM functionality
• Two to three full life cycle implementations of Extended Warehouse Management and Warehouse Management including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Experience facilitating client Discovery sessions to gather detailed business requirements
• Ability to set up business process scenarios to support pre-sales meetings and software demonstrations
• Knowledge of SAP Implementation methodologies (i.e. ASAP, ACTIVATE)
• In addition to SAP experience, three or more years of functional/business inventory management or warehouse management experience in the consumer products, industrial manufacturing, Chemical, or Aerospace and Defense industry
• Minimum of five years of consulting or private industry experience preferred
• Strong written / verbal communication skills
• Good client presence
• Works well with teams or in a team environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.