Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Where You Fit In:
Purpose of Position
Hitachi Vantara is looking for SAP professionals who have a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement.
What You Bring to Hitachi:
• 8+ years SAP experience, with specific experience in SAP FICO
• Current SAP configuration and module working knowledge in FI and CO
• Experience with SAP Simple Finance and/or the new GL preferred
• Industrial Manufacturing industry experience a plus
• Experience using SAP implementation tools, ASAP, Value SAP and/or Solution Manager preferred
• Exposure to SAP Activate methodology preferred
• RAR revenue recognition functional experience preferred
• Desire to learn new modules and work on leading edge projects
• Business process analysis and redesign experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process redesign and implementation
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• 3+ full cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Experience leading small teams of 2 - 4 resources (both consulting and client employees)
• Previous work experience within a Management or IT consulting firm
• Bachelor-s Degree
• Effectively promote process best practices
• Excellent client interaction skills
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• Works well with teams or in a team environment, with the ability to work independently
• General consulting skills
• Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
• 100% Travel role, with a Monday - Thursday typical travel schedule
• While Hitachi Consulting is respectful of our employee's work / life balance candidates should be prepared to travel as required. Hitachi Consulting is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, nationality, age, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Hitachi Consulting is committed to building an inclusive work environment that leverages the diverse talent and perspectives of our global workforce. We value the unique background, experience and capability of each employee and embrace differences. As a global company, we understand, appreciate and respect the diversity of our people and foster a collaborative work environment with equal opportunity for all employees. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental strengths of Hitachi Consulting that add value for our company, our clients, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work. Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
• Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.