Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Where You Fit In:
Hitachi Vantara gives you the opportunity to deliver great solutions, become recognized as an industry expert, and help build a great practice. As a SAP Demand Planning / Integrated Business Planning consultant at Hitachi you will:
• Demonstrate expertise in forecasting, demand planning, inventory management, product management, supply chain planning, purchasing, inventory control, material control and production control
• Drive the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process with a particular focus on alignment between the demand plan, supply plan, and overall operational business plan
• Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right client solution
• Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both clients and fellow consultants, in formal and ad hoc settings
• Act as a team lead for other consultants and client personnel (depending on specific project need)
What You Bring to Hitachi:
• Demonstrated expertise in SAP APO and/or IBP with at least 2 full-life cycle implementations
• Strong knowledge of demand planning and integrated business planning functions
• Flexibility and adaptability - our Consultants work on everything from design to hands-on configuration and can stretch into new roles
• Previous experience implementing SAP in the CPG, Chemical, Industrial manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, or Life Sciences industries as either a client, a consultant, or both
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or similar from a four-year college or university.
• Master's degree or higher preferred; however, not required
• Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
• Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.