Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Where You Fit In:
Purpose of Position
Hitachi Vantara is looking for SAP professionals who have a proven track record of success, aptitude, and leadership. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement.
What You Bring to Hitachi:
• Bachelor's degree Required
• Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP MM module
• One to two full life cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Three or more years of experience with SAP R/3 or ECC including day-to-day operations
• Exposure to S/4HANA Enterprise management desired but not mandatory
• In addition to SAP experience, three or more years of functional/business experience in a manufacturing, consumer products, or distribution environment
• Minimum of three years of consulting or private industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of SAP Best Practices
• Strong written / oral communication skills
• Good client presence
• Works well with teams or in a team environment
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to travel 100%
• 80% Travel
• Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
While Hitachi Consulting is respectful of our employee's work / life balance candidates should be prepared to travel as required. Hitachi Consulting is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, nationality, age, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Hitachi Consulting is committed to building an inclusive work environment that leverages the diverse talent and perspectives of our global workforce. We value the unique background, experience and capability of each employee and embrace differences. As a global company, we understand, appreciate and respect the diversity of our people and foster a collaborative work environment with equal opportunity for all employees. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental strengths of Hitachi Consulting that add value for our company, our clients, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work. Hitachi Vantara offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
Hitachi Vantara is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.