Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs Specific Accountabilities:
• Experience in FSI Industry Accounts in South Region
• Proven records in new accounts acquisition with value selling
• Able to drive sales via partners with volume and territory planning skill
• Initiates contacts and manages difficult/tough prospects utilizing the Integrated Sales Cycle.
• Understand system or network solution selling with IT education background
• Bachelors or above;
• At least 8 years of sales experiences in IT industry;
• Knowledge of the techniques, sensitivities, and issues around solution selling;
• Experience in solution selling, especially in industry account;
• Experience in core partners management for account coverage;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Self-starter, able to function independently with minimal supervision;
• Proactive and creative working attitude;
• Basic English communication skill.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.