Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The exciting opportunity exists for a proven Alliances Manager that will be responsible for the ongoing development and expansion of Hitachi Vantara's alliance strategy with Oracle. You will be playing a key strategic role within the business helping us to achieve a number of our key strategic and commercial targets. You will be working for a successful forward thinking Oracle practice that recently picked up 5 Oracle awards.
GOLD HCM Cloud Partner of the Year
GOLD Middleware Partner of the Year Award
GOLD SME Partner of the Year Award
SILVER Business Analytics Partner of the Year Award
SILVER ERP Cloud Partner of the YearThe Role
You will be committed to help us drive revenue into the business by working with marketing and Oracle directly, ensuring a high percentage of our business is generated directly from Oracle. Your role will be in driving Hitachi Vantara to become a leading partner across EMEA and globally through collaboration with colleagues in other regions.
The Oracle Alliance Manager is responsible for Hitachi's EMEA alliance relationship with Oracle. The role is comprised of both field-level interactions as well as corporate-to-corporate initiatives. Responsibilities include expansion of Hitachi's portfolio of strategic Oracle initiatives, driving a co-sell and resell strategy, influence on investments in co-development, and contributing to channel effectiveness.Responsibilities
You will driven to help us drive revenue into the business by working with marketing and Oracle directly, ensuring a high percentage of our business is generated directly from Oracle. Your role will be in driving Hitachi Consulting to become a leading partner across EMEA and globally through collaboration with colleagues in other regions.
The Oracle Alliance Manager reports into two VPs, for Demand Generation and Oracle Consulting Services. The role is comprised of both field-level interactions as well as corporate-to-corporate initiatives. Responsibilities include expansion of Hitachi's portfolio of strategic Oracle initiatives, driving a co-sell and resell strategy, influence on investments in co-development, and contributing to channel effectiveness.Key Responsibilities
- Facilitate productive and routine field-to-field relationships between the two organisations
- Program manage achievement and maintenance of all OPN requirements towards OPN Platinum Partner status
and desired Cloud Elite Program status
- Enable and drive effective sales relationships between Hitachi and Oracle counterparts
- GTM area facilitation and relationship management across Oracle marketing and operations, partner
enablement and field sales units
- Lead global strategic alliance initiatives, as agreed to with Practice Leadership
- Establish and maintain relationship maps and corresponding communication plan with key stakeholders
- Develop and manage an alliance co-sell and resell strategy to support corporate sales targets
- Identify revenue and leverage alternative revenue opportunities through alliance MDF and Oracle
engagement funds; Keep team informed on program opportunities
- Nurture partner-to-partner relationships to strengthen the position of the alliance with Oracle and/or
- Coordinate account and GTM activities across Hitachi Vantara and other Hitachi entities
- Participate with the Oracle Practice leadership team to establish and drive the overall practice
- Facilitate regular quarterly and annual executive business and alliance reviews.
- Engage and direct marketing support to assist in the development of GTM programs.
- Team with service delivery personnel to effectively execute sales cycles requiring alliance support
- Participate actively in go-to-market activities where alliance influence is required
The reward will be mixture of basic and variable pay. Based on overall bookings, pipeline sourced through alliance channels and success with securing market development funds.
Ideally the hire will have worked for another key strategic Oracle Partner in a similar role. We would be particularly interested if the candidate comes from an Oracle pre-sales background, is highly client facing and has made major contributions with the securing of major enterprise deals.
Whilst Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employees' work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state or local law.
Please feel free to contact Eldon Davis - within our Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions.