Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
The TDA will operate across a portfolio of clients and the full ITO service offerings utilising some of the most exciting technology stacks. Featuring Oracle, SAP and Microsoft applications and hybrid cloud infrastructure services.
We now have brand new offices in historic St. Paul-s London and also recently refurbished our office in Manchester. Hires will have the choice of being based at either as their primary location. Hitachi Consulting is also able to offer some flexible working from home.
Due to our strong pipeline the business is able to hire two professionals into these roles. The initial hire will have significant successful experience working with enterprise clients within the Retail or E-commerce and Hospitality Sector.
The hire will provide technical expertise to research, design, and propose services for existing clients. The TDA will have responsibility for design, compliance and supportability of the services. The hire will follow the service design process to ensure any services introduced can be supported by and are signed off by the service delivery functions.
The hire will work directly with Service Management professionals, take guidance from our ITO Senior Leaders and work alongside our Service Design and Solution Authority teams.Responsibilities
- The TDA will enjoy providing architectural, technical assurance to existing client services and solutions.
- Key aspect of this opportunity centres on proactively identify opportunities for improvement, including the development, presenting the business case internally and to our clients.
- To work with the Service Manager and account team to develop a technical roadmap strategy for a client
- Collaborate with the Service Manager to drive incremental business opportunities
- Perform regular assessments of client solutions for compliance (e.g. security - licensing), supportability and capacity planning
- Lead the design and costing of change requests
- Participate in review, validation and technical sign-off of new bids and service extensions
- Provide technical governance and perform due diligence as part of the Acceptance into Service process
- Act as the technical interface to partners and 3rd party vendors as part of an integrated service
- Provide assistance in troubleshooting complex service issues that may span multiple technologies.
- Broad technical experience in a managed services environment supporting infrastructure and application services
- Proven ability to apply technical expertise to a variety of solutions and services
- A strong understanding of service management principles
- Proven ability to identify solution improvement opportunities
- Confident communicator and presenter to senior client stakeholders
- Working knowledge of data security and data privacy practices
- Ability to construct a commercial business case
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflicting priorities
Our preference would be to hire professionals with extensive experience of working in this role within either; Consulting, System Integrators or Service Provider organisations.
These will have strong experience working to and fully understanding demanding client SLA. ITIL foundation level is preferred however the minimum requirement is for the TDA to have an excellent experience around the processes within Service Management across the Service Lifecycle.
The hire will enjoy working in client facing roles with engagement up to C level and will have extensive experience of successfully working within a virtual team.
Applicants will enjoy a role with some UK, EMEA and occasional global travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital, status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state or local law.
Please contact Eldon Davis within our Talent Acquisition team for more information regarding this role.