Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
Hitachi Vantara is currently investing in its IT Outsourcing Practice which is growing rapidly in the UK and Europe. As part of this, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Application Test Analyst at Consultant or Senior Consultant level. The hire will enjoy working in our brand-new offices based in Central London next to historic St. Pauls. This is the ideal role for a professional looking for consulting role featuring minimum client travel.
Our ITO practice provides ITIL-compliant application support, development and continuous improvement services.
The hire will enjoy working as a critical member helping to deliver technical consulting services around a patient records management system and service. Working alongside our talented Application Support and Development team for our public sector client.
The opportunity is heavily focused around ownership of System Integration, Regression and System Testing for the high-profile service we are running. The professional will also enjoy providing support and A-G for UAT. As part of the role the professional will be providing defect control and management, raising, retesting and closing incidents. This is a full lifecycle Test Analyst role in which the hire will be providing test estimates, will enjoy creating test scripts along with the maintain and management of these.
The professional will working to, managing and supporting the Test Strategy. It is expected they will have experience of creating Test Plan's and be responsible for the creation, publishing and control of this.Responsibilities
The hire will become our SME for Testing and processing requirements for this prestigious client. Hitachi Vantara work to ITIL service standards in this area and the hire will be helping the team in driving Continuous Service Improvement within this client.
The hire will be working proactively within the team to help manage the team work stack (Including Incidents, Service Requests, Problems, RFC and Releases). The professional will need to perform PACs testing and support at client sites or remotely when required. Given the dynamic of the team you will also be required to provide assistance on project work, support and reporting when required.
The hire will have the experience of attending and making a significant contribution within client meetings and workshops.
It's essential that the Testing professional is passionate about implementation of QA practices and has either ISEB or ISQTB certification.Essential Skills
- Experience in functional testing and understanding of the end-to-end testing process
- Experience of defect management process
- Work independently and be a self-starter, good organisational, facilitation and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Testing experience in a similar environment (Application Testing)
- Strong skills in customer service, relationship building and communication - at all levels.
- Tenacity for dealing with complex issues and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team
- Ability to work with end users and third parties
- Excellent communication, telephony - presentation skills for interaction with end users, clients and senior management.
- Also, to communicate complex issues to colleagues and non-technical business associates
- Extensive functional testing and understating of end to end testing process
- Hands on exposure to Application Service using Intersystem Cache or MUMPS, Crystal Reports and VB6
- Good experience with Service Management solution such as Service Now and knowledge of ITIL
- Patient records management solution or cancer screening solution
- PACs conformance testing would be a significant bonus
- Working within ISO9001 environment
- Need to have a passion for keeping up to date with NHS information and government standards and principles as well as technical and industrial developments and standards.
Whilst Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employee's work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the UK and internationally if required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status,pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national state or local law.
Please reach out to Eldon Davis within our Talent Acquisition team for more information.