Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a .NET Consultant / Developer to join our Technology Solutions practice. We are a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner and work with clients across many industry sectors. You will be working as part of a project team, with the latest Microsoft technologies, on high profile client engagements helping to deliver complex .NET based solutions.Background
Our .NET Consultants/Developers typically work across the full project lifecycle and are adept at developing using the Microsoft .NET framework and typically have:
- Full life-cycle project experience
- Core implementation skills in the Microsoft development toolset, skilled in:
- NET MVC
- .NET 3.x -4.x,
- AngularJS or ReactJS,
- HTML 5,
- IoC/DI patterns,
- WebAPI (or web services),
- Unit Testing.
- Worked with major RDBMS systems such as MS SQL Server and Oracle
- Hands on experience of cloud based development (Azure, AppFabric, WebAPI, Azure storage, queues and caching technologies)
- Exposure to integration technologies
- Strong understanding of Network protocols (IP) and Microsoft operating systems
- Degree level educated with an up to date MCSD.NET or equivalent
- A passion for technology and a wish to improve and innovate using the latest technologies
- Good communication - presentation skills
- Working as part of a project team to design, develop and implement solutions using enterprise Microsoft technologies with .NET at the core;
- Helping to develop internal propositions, methods, patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype and demonstration systems
- Occasional presales support including the analysis of customer requirements, establishing a baseline solution, development and presentation of proposals
Whilst Hitachi Vantara is respectful of our employees work / life balance, candidates should be prepared to travel internationally if required.
Hitachi Vantara offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees and is an equal opportunity employer.